Quality of Accommodation

If an Orange Lake Resorts / Holiday Inn sales rep tells you any of the following you need to run:

It is like buying real estate

The value will appreciate over time

You can sell it for a profit

It can be used for a tax break

You can rent it easily so it will pay for itself.

I have found out the hard way that these are all lies.

The salespeople I dealt with were Stephen Knipe, Dan Burrow and Michaih Strickland.

We found that we could not go anywhere easily, contrary to what these people said. The locations are usually unavailable and the website and booking process are unnecessarily complicated.

When I tried to use points through RCI, there were multiple mistakes made regarding the dates and locations of the rooms I tried to book. When I looked at using my points for a cruise, the price of the cruise was more with points than if I had not been going through the timeshare at all. There are all these rules about using the points that are not shared with the buyer at any time; at the time of purchase or throughout ownership. I also found the same experience with renting a car.

When we did use your location in Galveston last summer the elevator broke and we were on the 3rd floor. I was pregnant and my husband is an amputee but when we asked to be moved to a different floor they refused us.

Review about: Orange Lake Resorts Timeshare Selling.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I want to be rid of this company and any money back would be a bonus..

Comments